- Customized and Individualized Scheduling Our regular opening time is 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday. There are many ways to make an appointment when you want to see a doctor. You can call, email or use our website. You will be able to see primary doctors and specialists depending on your conditions. First time visitors are well advised to use our website for a more efficient scheduling service. Request an Appointment
- Language Assistance The International Healthcare Center provides in-hospital concierge service through coordinators. They offer English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Mongolian translation, escort, and counseling services throughout the overall medical process from appointment, treatment, billing, examination and administration. Learn more
- Financial Counseling for your conveniences For most organizations, we can arrange direct billing services. This means that if ever you have to use our hospital, our administrators can bill your embassies or your insurance companies directly. Learn more
- One-to-one Escort There are more than 100 volunteers, helping international patients use our hospital more conveniently. Most of them are hospital employees, including doctors, nurses, and technicians. They are always willing to help you like your best friends.
AMC International Healthcare Center (IHC) provides foreign patients living in Korea and overseas with primary treatment as well as services such as referrals to specialty departments, emergency care, prescription, immunization and vaccination, and medical check-ups for visa application and students planning to study abroad. Moreover, IHC offers a one-stop total care service for foreign patients such as appointments for treatment and examinations, billing, admission and discharge, medical reports and issuing CDs, etc.
- International Healthcare Center
- Specialty Departments
- Examination room
- Emergency room
- Billing & Insurance
- Issuing Documents & CDs
- Immunization and Vaccination
When patients from abroad need to request an appointment, they should fill out as much information as possible such as symptoms, diagonosis, medical history, medication, preferred treatment, etc. If patients attach test results and images conducted within three (3) months by other hospitals, IHC will be able to respond to your questions much quicker. IHC is committed to providing foreign patients with quicker and optimal services in four steps.
- Reviewing Medical
- Treatment Plan & Cost
- Lodging & Transportation
- Reviewing Medical
- Interpretation Service
- Daily Rounding
Step 3 Discharge Education
Step 4 F / U care (Happy call or email)