Students at ASAN(VISA)
The Visiting International Students at ASAN(VISA)
program offers hospital work experience confined
to observation for university students who want
to pursue their future careers in medical fields.
College / University Student in medical OR related fields, who is proficient in English or Korean
* Some departments only permit medical students according to their curriculums
* English test scores such as TOEIC / IELTS or a telephone interview may be required during the application
process if necessary. Also, the training can be terminated even during the program if the trainee is unable to
communicate with instructors.
Required DocumentsSend Application Form
||Click here to download|
|Physician's Statement||Click here to download|
|Immunization Checkup List||Click here to download|
* All documents must be submitted at once to be approved for training(Excluding Physician’s Statement, Immunization Checkup List,and a copy of Travelers insurance, which are requested after approval)
All year round
Applicants can apply for VISA program up to 3 months, but 4 to 6 weeks trainings are normally approved
depending on departments.
- Submit Application to Office for Int’l Affairs(OIA)
- Application Form
- Recommendation letter
- CV / Resume
- Recommendation Letter
- University enrollment Certificate
- Photo(JPEG format)
- Physician’s Statement & Immunization Check-up list
- Application Approved By OIA
- Application Approved By Department
- Final Approval Notification
*The whole process normally takes around 3 weeks so all applications should be submitted 3 months prior to the
beginning of training.
A proof of health insurance must be provided before starting any programs. ASAN Medical Center does not
provide health insurance for students.
Housing and Meals
Please note that students are responsible for their own accommodations and meals. If you would like assistance
in finding accommodations, please contact us.