ASAN International Visiting
According to the mission of ASAN Medical Center, IViS Program aims to contribute to the health of society by providing the highest quality education for the health of mankind.
For years, AMC has been successfully training overseas physicians to share the advanced medical skills, technology, and research work of AMC.
By pairing these experiences, overseas physicians are able to comprehend clinical application concepts observed during training, and are able to apply these concepts in clinical scenarios back at their nations.
In addition, networks established among international physicians through AMC training program have enabled the co-development of medical standards in diverse nations. Our doors are always open to those who are in line with us Terms and Conditions
Physician who is
- With medical degrees and medical license
- Working in overseas hospital
- Proficient in Korean or English
* English test scores such as TOEIC / IELTS or a telephone interview may be required during application process if necessary.
All year round
Applicants can apply for IViS program up to 1 year
* Training can be extended only upon approval from the department
Required DocumentsSend Application Form
||Click here to download|
|Recommendation letter||Click here to download|
|Physician's Statement||Click here to download|
|Immunization Checkup List||Click here to download|
* All documents must be submitted at once to be approved for training(Excluding Physician’s Statement, Immunization Checkup List, and a copy of Travelers insurance, which are requested after approval)
Application TypeApplication Process
A proof of health insurance must be provided before starting any programs. ASAN Medical Center does
not provide health insurance for trainees, except type B trainees.
Housing and Meals
Please note that trainees are responsible for their own accommodations and meals. If you would like assistance in finding accommodations, please contact us. Applicants/Trainees can request for a room in AMC dormitory, but it is subject to change according to room vacancy.
* Housing and Meals are provided by AMC to type B trainees only