ASAN Medical Center(AMC) and CLSA offer a scholarship for physicians who wish to experience a training chance at AMC. To expand opportunities for physicians from developing countries, AMC works together with CLSA Chairman's Trust, a the foundation in CLSA, supporting communities and individuals.
This scholarship provides a full-time, non-degree, observation training program including training fee, housing, meals, traveler's insurance and airfare support. Through Scholarship Program, AMC educates physicians the latest medical knowledge and advanced skills so the trainees can contribute to the medical care and development in their own communities after the training.
The applicants should have a good understanding, both in writing and speaking, of either Korean or English. Those whose first language is not English must have adequate Korean or English skills. The observership can be terminated during the program if the applicant fails to communicate effectively with others while staying at AMC as a visiting scholar. (English test scores such as TOEFL / IELTS or a telephone interview may be required during the application process.)
To apply for the Scholarship Program, candiDates must fulfill the below requirements:
- Applicant must be a fellow or a physician who has clinical experience more than 5 years and currently working
at a non-profit hospital
- Applicant shall work at non-government and non-profit for at least 2 consecutive years upon returning to
his / her home country
- Applicant must not be financially supported by any other organization
- Applicant must be fluent in English or Korean
||Click here to download|
|Recommendation||Click here to download|
|Physician's Statement||Click here to download|
|Immunization Checkup List||Click here to download|
* For more information, please contact Jessica Cho(firstname.lastname@example.org)